Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Websites Freezing Esp Shockwave Involved Websites

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 alivenkickin

alivenkickin

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 PM

Posted 21 December 2007 - 03:15 AM

hi,
i recently encountered a problem while watching youtube and it's really irritating me.
i have comodo firewall installed and while browsing some sites using ie, some errors popped up and i denied excess thinking they were viruses.
however, after rejecting access, my msn messenger and youtube both displayed error messages and requested that i close them.
i restarted my computer many times but i couldnt excess youtube or crunchyroll or shockwave websites from then on.
youtube would only load when there are no videos on that page eg: the main page would fully load and freeze when the "Videos being watched right now" section is being loaded.

i have tried renewing my flash player and my java runtime environment.
i was recommended to go to the shockwave website and update my shockwave but like youtube, my cpu usage would spike up to 100% when i excess the website and the whole website would simply freeze. same goes for firefox's website when i tried to excess it to download a new browser.

no viruses were detected when i used adaware and spybot to scan for problems.

everything was fine for a moment but then, a program _qbothom\_qbotinj.exe requested changed my internet files or something and i searched the web and found various complaints of it being a virus, thus denied entry and from then on, my internet stopped working again.
i cant even excess simple websites now other than yahoo and the search results and i cant download anti-virus programmes (since i cant open the website at all) that were listed against this virus. i tried searching for it in my c: but i cant locate it.

i am using another computer to report this ><

please help me!
thank you!

Edited by alivenkickin, 21 December 2007 - 06:58 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users