Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can I Play Audio Wirelessly.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 raidencmc

raidencmc

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:44 PM

I have a desktop connected to my stereo receiver. My laptop is connected through a wireless connection via a router. What I want to do is control the music through my laptop but play it through my desktop. Can I do this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 PM

Posted 20 December 2007 - 11:21 PM

Sure. You just need to use VNC or some other software that allows you to remotely control your desktop computer. XP has the capability built in, and can be read about in the help topics on your desktop.

#3 raidencmc

raidencmc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:20 PM

Posted 21 December 2007 - 08:41 PM

I took a look in help and could only find troubleshooting can you give me some more assistance?

#4 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 PM

Posted 22 December 2007 - 08:50 AM

Yes; Select start, help, and type in 'remote desktop'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users