Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

That Dang Crawler Toolbar

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jojo55

jojo55

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:57 AM

Posted 20 December 2007 - 06:58 PM

I guess I downloaded deerhunter and now I have this Crawler Toolbar and can not get rid of it. I have researched many options but everyone that seems to be plausable costs money. Can I remove it for free?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dialer

Dialer

• Members
  • 642 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:21 PM

Hi JoJo55, and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer!

Add/remove doesn't work? Here's what BC's Uninstall Programs Database has to say about it:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/uninstall/...er-Toolbar.html

Good luck.

#3 jojo55

jojo55
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2007 - 07:51 PM

Thank you Dialer. That worked for me. Bleeping computer 1, the other guys -649. :thumbsup:

#4 jojo55

jojo55
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 20 December 2007 - 08:03 PM

Thank You

#5 Dialer

Dialer

• Members
  • 642 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 20 December 2007 - 09:05 PM

Bleeping computer 1, the other guys -649. :trumpet:

:flowers: Glad it worked, jojo, and you're most welcome.

There are some great resources here besides posting in the forums, though the staff and the more-experienced members are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. When you have the time, take a glance through the tutorials and other tabs at the top of the board. Also, many of the forums have pinned threads at the top that are informative. There are also a lot of mini-guides here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/92/mini-guides-and-how-tos-simple-answers-to-common-questions/

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

#6 kingbs1

kingbs1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 17 August 2011 - 11:50 PM

i know it has been answered already but you can use revo uninstaller, it works great and makes sure there are no lingering programs left behind. also why did you not just google it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users