Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Media Player 11 Not Working Online

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Krazy_Kanuck

Krazy_Kanuck

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 PM

Posted 19 December 2007 - 04:05 PM

Hey all! It's me.. again. I downloaded WMP 11, and now, it doesn't seem to play online videos or music, like those from websites, or downloaded. It can play music from Limewire though.
Ex. it can't play videos from here: http://www.geocities.com/avsbob/multimedia/0102A.html or those from my playlists.

I can't seem to find the problem. I'm not "working offline", I tried downgrading and upgrading again and checked the FAQ from Microsoft.

Is this happening to anyone else? Could my computer be infected?

Edited by Krazy_Kanuck, 19 December 2007 - 04:06 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Krazy_Kanuck

Krazy_Kanuck
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:26 PM

Posted 22 December 2007 - 10:07 PM

ALright, I think I found the problem. It's my adobe flash player, I can't download an update. I've got FP 8 or maybe an early 9 series, no idea.
Anyways, problem is, I can't download an update. I've done everything it says in Adobe's FAQ also, including uninstall my previous versions. (I downloaded an FP 8, then got a nine, but i don't see a difference, and can't play any videos on YouTUbe. Sucks.)

HELP HELP HELP!

Thanks!

Edited by Krazy_Kanuck, 22 December 2007 - 10:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users