Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printing A Visio Chart

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Monty007

Monty007

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 PM

Posted 19 December 2007 - 05:34 AM

Hi everyone, I have a Viso Chart that I would like to print A4 size.(think thats letter size in US) I open the chart with Visio viewer 2007 and it shows on screen full size but when I print it it is only 30% of what I see. I have adjusted my Canon print settings to print full screen but made no difference.
Any ideas would be great.
MCP
MSDST

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Dialer

Dialer

• Members
  • 642 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:51 AM

Posted 20 December 2007 - 11:16 AM

Hi Monty,

A4 is slightly smaller than the U.S. "letter size."

Have you tried switching from portrait to landscape format? Or, does this application give you the option of exporting the chart as an image? If so, you could then import it into your graphics editor and print it from there.

Good luck!

#3 Monty007

Monty007
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:21 PM

Posted 20 December 2007 - 03:25 PM

Thanks for the reply Dialer, after your post I did some more research and although I have a Visio viewer, to adjust the diagram to what I want I would need the full version. Oh well I'll run into some one who has it one day and get it printed. The cost of the program doesn't warrant me purchasing it.
MCP
MSDST

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users