Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Christmas Yay!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 4ward_tristan

4ward_tristan

• Members
  • 211 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 17 December 2007 - 06:42 PM

xmas is close yay!! its that time of year again.....

what are ppl getting for xmas?

im getting a good pillow,misc. jewlerry, sunglasses, new shoes, misc clothes, and yeah some other stuff i dont know about? (not including misc-crap from misc-rellies etc)
=)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:21 PM

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:07 PM

I want:

250GB Sata Hard Drive

Guitar hero 1+2 bundle pack for playstation 2

NCAA March Madness college basketball game for playstation 2

A new wallet

Some new clothes.

But, we must not forget the meaning of Christmas is to give! I'm just looking forward to the time off of school too! How many more days til Friday :thumbsup: ?
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 4ward_tristan

4ward_tristan
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 211 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:09 PM

yeah this is my last week of work (thank god for that) so ill be loving every second of my holidays...yeah i was ment to have a rdo friday but friggin got rigged into working (a funeral i went to like 2 months ago apperantly "screwed everything up")

oh dont worry - i certainly gave this xmas (busted my budget by like x10000000000000000 - i will now struggle to go to Fiji next august :thumbsup: )

yeah i originally asked for a thermalright hr-03/r600 from my gf. but she refused to get me(or anyone she is related to) anything "nerdy", and yet she gets her brother like 4 wii games?wtf? but im happy with misc clothes and whatnot....
=)

#4 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:11:21 PM

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:22 PM

I already have what I wanted. In December of 2003, a few days after Christmas, I took my son to Atlanta to catch a flight to Bogota, Colombia. He teaches English as a second language, has gotten married, and in January of this year had his first child. My first grandchild. Yesterday I drove to Atlanta, picked up my son, met my daughter-in-law and my granddaughter for the first time. Saw my son for the first time in almost 4 years. They will be here until January 3rd.

Today I took my daughter and her 8 week old daughter to Birmingham, so they could fly to Virginia for her husbands homecoming. My son-in-law the Navy dude, will be on ship pulling into port Wednesday the 19th.
This 8 week old little girl will get to meet her daddy for the first time. My daughter will be back here Saturday. Her husband has to work Christmas day-he won't get his leave until the 2nd week in January. We'll have another Christmas when he comes down. Hopefully soon after that, the 3 of them will once again be together in Virginia.

My family will be almost complete here this year and I'm loving the time we are spending together.
It's not about the presents-it's about family and love and spending time together.

I feel blessed to be alive to enjoy the time with them. If not for great paramedics and hospital staff, I wouldn't be and my children would be going through their first holiday without their mom.

Life is great for me.

Edited by Queen-Evie, 17 December 2007 - 11:24 PM.

#5 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 AM

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:28 PM

Queen-Evie.. what a magical Christmas gift you are given. I am so happy that you have your family so close this holiday season. Merry Christmas to you :thumbsup:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users