Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Multiple Emails When I Send One.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 frank earl

frank earl

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 PM

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:49 AM

I have windows xp2,and I have done something to my email which makes it send dozens of copies of each.It may have been something I did when trying to email videos.I am just not good enough to know how to fix this problem.Does anyone have any suggestions?Frank Earl.Leeds.England.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2007 - 08:10 AM

Are you using a EMail client to send these, and if so, which one.
When multiple E-mails are sent, are they sent to the same person, or to others not intended?
Are you certain these are actually sent (have you heard back, for example, from someone letting you know?
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 frank earl

frank earl
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 17 December 2007 - 10:29 AM

I use popntlworld as I get my internet from Virgin uk.I send someone an email,and they recieve lots of the same email.It only goes to the one addressee.I am getting complaints from all my friends about this.Thanks for your reply,John. Frank Earl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users