Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Infected With Spyware

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nelbert

nelbert

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 PM

Posted 15 December 2007 - 06:57 PM

hello! Whenever I scan my laptop with system mechanic 6 professional it always detected a spyware bomb.I was able to delete it using system mechanic but aftersometime when I scan again using system mechanic 6 it always came back.Pls. help how to remove spyware bomb.thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 AM

Posted 15 December 2007 - 08:52 PM

Hello and welcome nelbert
Please run this online scan. Panda ActiveScan

Then run this SUPERAntispyware
Download, install and Update it. During install
Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
Close browsers before scanning.
Scan for tracking cookies.
Terminate memory threats before quarantining

Then close the program and reboot into Safe Mode.
How to start Windows in Safe Mode
Now Scan the C drive. Perform a Complete Scan.
In the summary box after the scan be sure all boxes are checked next to the items found.
Quarantine All items found by clicking OK.
Click Finish and Reboot PC.
Let us know the results.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 nelbert

nelbert
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 PM

Posted 18 December 2007 - 03:34 AM

Hello boopme
I'm done scanning with superantispyware in safe mode but it did not find any harmful software.I'll post another topic in other section because now whenever I start my computer there's an svchost error that comes out but sometimes it just starts fine.There's no specific time it will pop out so pls bear with me.thank you so much for your fast reply and keep it up.

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,934 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 AM

Posted 18 December 2007 - 10:27 AM

Hi nelbert, I would like you to do 2 more things.

Download RogueRemover and save to you Desktop. (compatible with Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista)

* Double-click on rr-free-setup.exe to install in C:\Program Files\RogueRemover.
* During the installation an icon will automatically be created on your Desktop.
* Double-click on the RogueRemover icon to launch the program and select Check for Updates.
* If prompted, click Download to receive the latest updates.
* When completed, close the update window.
* Select "Scan" and the program will walk you through the remaining steps.

If that doesn't work then use the Removal Instructions for Contravirus. .
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users