Have you tried running your antivirus programme in Safe Mode along with antispyware applications?Download Dr Web-Cureit!
to your Desktop.Don't run it yet.
Please reboot your computer into Safe Mode
.Reboot Windows normally and press F8
at boot/Windows startup, usually right after the beep.
Then select Safe Mode from the list.
Make sure you choose the option without Networking Support.
Run Dr Web-Cureit!
by double-clicking on the drweb-cureit.exe
Please post this in your reply
- Click OK in the prompt window that will open, asking "Start the express scan now".
- It will first make a quick scan of your system, let it clean what it finds.
- When it says "Done" in the lower left corner click on all your drives.
- A red dot will mark the selected drive(s) .
- Then click the pedestrian who now has turned green.
- It will scan ALL your drives, say Yes to all.
- Select 'Yes to all' if it asks if you want to cure/move the file.
- When the scan has finished, in the menu, click File | Save Report List.
- Save the report to your Desktop. The report will be called DrWeb.csv