Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Before you install Quicken 2005

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dannyboy 950

dannyboy 950

• Members
  • 148 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:09 AM

Posted 23 February 2005 - 09:37 PM

Anyone considering useing Quicken 2005 needs to check that their Bank supports the OFX format. older systems used the Qif file format to save the data and 2005 doesn't nor will it convert back from 2005 to an older version.

I just installed 2005 and then found I couldn't download from my bank they only support qif. To be specific it will not update my register but will do stocks and other entrys but that was also to be phazed out next year.

Now when installing it removed my older version of Quicken and I had no CD as it was preinstalled. Quicken has been most helpful in giveing me a refund and a copy of my older version will be sent to me to replace the one that was removed.

Just thought I should let every one know of the potential problem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users