Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intro

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Morespice

Morespice

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:41 AM

Hey, Name's Arjun. You can call me Arj. I am from India.I am a 22 year old engineering student.I have been using the computers for around 7 years . I got to know about the site from google.com and this site helped me with my problem. Never ever thought that people would be so dedicated in solving each others problems. Hats Off to the guy who came up with this site and hats off to its valuable members .I am not so well versed in solving problems but can be useful in the hardware section poor at s/w though and hopefully can help people solve their problems and vice versa. Well thats it from me now. Have a nice day !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:15 AM

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:01 AM

Hello Arjun and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 Morespice

Morespice
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:45 PM

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:20 AM

Thanks a lot and i will do that.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:19 PM

I am sure that your hardware help and experience will be appreciated by our Members; it is a subject that can mystify many people who may know how to use the applications on the hard drive, but are relatively clueless about the technical "stuff" that makes it happen.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users