Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi To All!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 carp

carp

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:13 PM

Posted 13 December 2007 - 09:12 AM

I just wanted to say hello to all who visit these forums.
I've been using computers for over ten years and am still learning the ropes, so to speak.
This site has a large amount of info, that can help new users and also people who are
computer whizzes.
I came here looking for info on Vista and my CD/DVD players not working under this new
system and my problem was solved just by searching and reading.
Congrats to whoever runs the site and I will continue to visit and help if I can
Carp

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 PM

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:04 AM

Hello carp, Welcome, glad to hear that Bleeping Computer was a help !!
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:13 PM

Posted 13 December 2007 - 01:24 PM

Our Members are always happy to know that someone was helped by their visit here. Perhaps you can "repay" by occasionally helping others in areas of your expertise, or just by telling your friends.
Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users