Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Drag And Drop Indicator Problem (very Odd)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Maabsta

Maabsta

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 13 December 2007 - 02:07 AM

This problem just started happening to me yesterday. When you normally drag and drop files and folders you have the little I shaped indicator that shows you where your files are dropping. This has completely disappeared for me. When I drag files it makes it very difficult to put files/folders in between each other. Another problem I see is when I move files around (especially really fast) the image outlines seem to ghost in multiples all over the screen where I dragged them. I have no idea what this problem is and would truly appreciate any help that I can get. I am very sure this is a pretty unusual problem as no one I have ever talked to has heard of it. Thanks guys. =)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users