Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

noobs r good

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wiseacre

wiseacre

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:44 PM

Posted 23 February 2005 - 02:46 PM

Hi everyone, Iím new. Hereís some stuff about me: I'm 28, F, like electronic music, hiking, camping, video games, knitting, tv and movies, reading, the gym, tech toys, and all sorts of other stuff. I am a foley recordist, and I live in Los Angeles with two nice cats. Hope to get to know y'all soon.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2005 - 04:22 PM

Welcome to BC!

I live in SC and have 60+ not so nice cats and a few nice ones. Im on a farm so people drop the critters off.

If we can help you just ask!

Enjoy your stay

#3 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2005 - 02:51 AM

Hello wiseacre. It's nice to meet you. Let me welcome you to Bleeping Computer.
I have a friend in Lancaster, CA who swears that no true Californian would ever say 'y'all' so thanks for proving him wrong. Now he owes me lunch, :thumbsup: . I'm from Texas so y'all know we always use it, :flowers: .
Enjoy browsing our great site and look forward to hearing more from you, though we hope your computer is being as nice to you as your cats are.
Thanks for joining, make yourself at home.

~67~

#4 wiseacre

wiseacre
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2005 - 01:25 PM

I have a friend in Lancaster, CA who swears that no true Californian would ever say 'y'all' so thanks for proving him wrong. Now he owes me lunch, :thumbsup: . I'm from Texas so y'all know we always use it, :flowers: .

I love sayin' y'all. I'm originally from upstate New York and I've never lived in the south. I watched a thing on PBS about dialect that said that country southern slang is the fastest and widest spreading. :trumpet: I just use it cuz it makes sense and is a good shortcut.

Tell your friend no real Californian would live in Lancaster. Ya come all the way here to enjoy the natural beauty and then settle in the middle of the desert? ;) It's cheap there, though.

#5 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:13 PM

:thumbsup:

That's soooo funny. I'm gonna tell him what ya said.
He's a real goober, too. :flowers: Not at all quick on the uptake
if ya know what I mean.
I think saying y'all is cute. And what guy can resist a girl once
he hears her say it. I get too many compliments on my 'accent'.

Thanks for the feedback. I can't wait to hear his reply, lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users