Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Migrating Sms 2003 To Another Server

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Treikayan

Treikayan

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:49 AM

Posted 10 December 2007 - 02:23 PM

Hello,

I tried looking at Microsoft's KB information on this. The information was UNCLEAR on where to begin with this. I've been down this road before with Microsoft and moving applications and not having the CORRECT procedures in order, only to learn that I was missing a step that wasn't in the KB article.

Does anyone have any insight on the method of migrating SMS 2003 to another Win2k3 machine? I have turned up NOTHING useful for Microsoft.

Thanks. :thumbsup:
Procrastinate Now!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users