Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rotary International

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Philip Brampton

Philip Brampton

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 AM

Posted 23 February 2005 - 05:07 AM

Today is the 100th birthday of Rotary International.I would like to wish all Members Happy Birthday.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:32 AM

Posted 23 February 2005 - 12:47 PM

Happy bday :thumbsup:

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2005 - 04:26 PM

Happy B day!

What is rotary international?

#4 Philip Brampton

Philip Brampton
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2005 - 05:38 PM

Type "Rotary International" into Google or whatever search engine you use.It will do a far better job than i can.
I would just tell you the "Object of Rotary"
The object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular,to encourage and foster:
1)The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service.

2)High ethical standards in business and professions;the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying by each Rotarian of his occupation as an oppurtunity to serve society.

3) The application of the ideal of service by every Rotarian to his personal,business and community life.

4)The advancement of international understanding,goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional people united in the ideal of service.

This just gives you some idea of what it is all about.
The first Rotary Club was started in America,by one Paul Harris 100 years ago today.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users