Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

G-mail Notifier

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 paige3663

paige3663

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 PM

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:42 PM

I have the G-mail notifier installed

Previous to be having my virus, when I clicked on it, it took me to my g-mail
Now since we have been working on getting rid of my virus it isn't.

It does tell me that I have mail, but when I click on it to go to my mail, it takes me to:

http://%1%20"http://mail.google.com/mail/"

And the page says:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for might have been removed or had its name changed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the %1%20http: home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

If you still cannot open the page, click the Internet Explorer
Search button to look for similar sites.

Internet Explorer

I tried uninstalling it, then reinstalling it, but didnt make a difference

Any suggestions would be appreciated
"The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in time of comfort and convenience but how he stands at time of controversy and challenge" Martin Luther King

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 AM

Posted 09 December 2007 - 01:45 PM

Hi paige3663,

I see that you have posted a Hijackthis Log and that you are in the process of receiving help.

You should refrain from asking for help from others while you are being instructed by the HJT Team, with your Hijackthis Log. Any modifications you make can result in system changes which may not show it the log you already posted. Further, following advice outside of that post may cause confusion for the Helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

If you still need assistance after your log has been reviewed and you have been cleared, please start a new topic.
If you have any questions, please PM me or another Moderator.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users