Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

my internet connection was hacked?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 monireal

monireal

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:18 AM

Posted 22 February 2005 - 05:40 PM

I have the msn messenger installed in my computer at home. I used to have it installed at work too but I unistalled it a couple of months ago from my work computer. Today, in the middle of the day, my friend (who still has the msn messenger installed in her computer at work) told me: "hey you just signed in in the messenger" I was surprissed since I wasn't home and no on else was home at that time of the day. I called my roommate to see if he, by any chance, was home and happened to sign up in my computer which has a wireless internet connection and a password to log in. He said he was at work and had been there all day. How did I get signed in in the messenger if the only computer where I have it installed, in automatically sign in, is my computer at home. Is my internet connection being hacked. Please help

Edited by monireal, 22 February 2005 - 05:41 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,622 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 24 February 2005 - 12:06 AM

Unless someone signed on with your username and password, I am not really sure. To be safe you may want to change the password

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users