Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Transfer Game To Cd

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cotton

cotton

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:28 AM

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:41 AM

i have to clean up my sons h/drive we have multiple games we downloaded and payed for i would like to put them on cd's
so he has more room on his h/drive.the games have been installed and executed they have folders in my programs folder.
could someone give me a step by step procedure for this also can i put more than1 game on each cd.any help will be
greatly appreciated. thank you in advance.
cotton

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Ready2roll

Ready2roll

• Classroom
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:28 AM

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:28 PM

First off, all you need to do if round up the Installation file that you downloaded for the game, and the CD key(If neccesary) and put em both in a folder. Once you do that just put and burn them to a CD and you should be fine. Once you do that, you can delete what you downloaded and that should get a chunk of data off your sons HD that is un-needed. Just in-case you ever have to re-install the game, having everything on a CD would help out, it does save a lot of time not having to download old files :D
Its better for others to think you're a moron than to open your mouth and prove them right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users