Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

“can Not Find Script File “h:\mc32dll.dll.vbs”

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Adil Farhan

Adil Farhan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 PM

Posted 05 December 2007 - 04:04 AM

I have external hard disk of 120 GB. The problem is that when I double click on icon in my computer to open my drive then error message comes “CAN NOT FIND SCRIPT FILE “H:\MC32DLL.dll.vbs” kindly suggest me how can I fix this.

Thank you
Adil Farhan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 rigacci

rigacci

Fiorentino

• Members
  • 2,604 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:13 PM

Posted 05 December 2007 - 06:46 AM

First thing I would do is try a different External HD and see if you get the same error message. I don't find anything upon googling that error.

If it only occurs with the 1 HD (yours), then I would contact the HD manufacturer and let them know what is happening.

DR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users