Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

What does this mean?And what can I do about it?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wazz

wazz

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 AM

Posted 22 February 2005 - 08:12 AM

Upon startup this is the error message I get.

WINDOWS/SYSTEM/CRTDLL.DLL FILE
APPEARS TO BE CORRUPT.

Anyone??
Thanks
Wazz...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Fibra

Fibra

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:19 AM

Posted 22 February 2005 - 08:36 AM

Try going into

Dll-Files

And look for that DLL, then replace it on your computer, the DLL usually comes in a .zip archive along with a .txt that explains how to place it (and where to) into your sistem.
Just becouse I don't care, it doesn't mean I don't understand.
(Homer Simpson)

#3 easycigarman39

easycigarman39

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:19 AM

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:01 AM

Part of the file is either missing or something. You might be able to reload the file by re-installing the op sys. (not having to format and install, just an over-write install with your installation disc). If that doesn't work I would try finding this file on the net, download it to floppy and installing it through DOS if you know how.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users