Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Extremellyy Lost Please Help! New To Java

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KCabral06

KCabral06

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:27 PM

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:39 PM

1. Declare and instantiate an array of integers that can hold up to 20 elements.

2. Load the array from the keyboard with any number of elements up to 20 maximum. Test with at least three elements.

Display the array.

Sort the array.

Display the sorted array.
Note that steps 3, 4 and 5 should be implemented by calling static methods which are passed the address of the array that was instantiated in step1 above, and the number of good elements that were entered from the keyboard in step 2 above.

i've been tryin to do this forever and i can't figure it out i've read my reading material a million times and im not sure how to go about it.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:27 PM

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:30 PM

Have you got anything yet? I am happy to help, but not unless you show some effort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users