Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Firefox No Longer Using Default Font

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 seedsofchaos

seedsofchaos

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 PM

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:30 AM

So I was doing some graphic design work last night and needed to get a couple of new fonts. I got new fonts from where I usually go http://www.dafont.com but once I downloaded the fonts the font on my browser (Mozilla Firefox) changed.

This has never happened before.

I'm not sure what font it is. It's small... It's bold... It's annoying as hell.

I tried to sift through the forums for answers. Tried to google it and came up short.

I'm pretty sure there's an easy fix but apparently I'm missing it.

Any help or link to info?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 seedsofchaos

seedsofchaos
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 PM

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:36 AM

Oh, and I've tried Tools->Options->Content and changing the font and color... That didn't work unfortunately.

Ahh...

Think I found the problem.

Checked c:\windows\fonts and only saw like 10 fonts in there. My g/f was going to be transferring fonts over to her computer... She must have not copied them onto her flash drive but most have moved them by mistake...

Time to install 400 fonts. Yea.

Edited by seedsofchaos, 02 December 2007 - 10:03 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users