Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows Can Not Recognize Usb Device For Dku-2 Cable Of Nokia Mobile

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rmz

rmz

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 PM

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:56 PM

Hi,
I have DELL computer OPTIPLEX GX260.
I have set up NOKIA PC suite V. 6.85 program .
When I connect my mobile ' NOKIA 3120" into any USB in the machine , windows xp cannot recognize USB deviice and I cant reach to my mobile .
the USB ports in my compiter work correctly when I connect another device to it, such as Hrad disk or flah memory.
Nokia siad : with NOKIA PC suite V. 6.85 program you should not set up driver for cables such as KU2-D or CA-53 cables becuase the drivers already in the program.
But when I connect my mobile ' NOKIA 3120" into any USB in the machine using one of the two cables, windows xp cannot recognize USB deviice and show it as "unknown device'.
I try to set up drivers for this cables , but I still have the same problem.
Ialso I try to uninstall the program and reinstall it again. I try to shutdown my compioter, using another program such as "MobiMB Mobile Media Browser' . but all of these trying did nothing.
I went to a friend who has serial cable and connected my mobile to his mahine, It recognises my mobile.
I hope any body to help me to resolve this problem
Thankes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:17 PM

Seems to be a solution here
http://forums.mobiledia.com
More here
http://forums.mobiledia.com
Mark
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users