Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Me Error Message

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ssparrow

ssparrow

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:34 PM

this message has appeared on my computer several times now, normally i can restart the system but it is getting more difficult.

SYMEvent(01)+00010AD2 Error:0e:0028:C0097076

Can you HELP me, assuming i can get my system started to read my options

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,323 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 PM

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:31 PM

A possible solution
SYME tells me this is a Symantic event.
This document describes how to update the Symevent files.
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/ent-s...998092408260848

scroll down to: To update the Symevent files on Windows Me/98/95

Also read here
Fatal Exception 0E

This is a Page Fault interrupt. It typically occurs when Windows tries to access virtual memory on a demand-paged basis and the requested page of memory is missing or damaged, or when a paging protection rule is otherwise violated. When occurring in the 0028 memory range, it nearly always means that a device driver is implicated in the problem. Many of the Knowledge Base articles for these problems address specific hardware or settings issues.

http://www.aumha.org/win4/kbefe.php

Also info for Device manager and troubleshooting devies here
Windows 98 and Windows Me Hardware/Device Driver Troubleshooting Resource Center

May be you can find the faulty device and then we can do more,if it is not the first item.

Edited by boopme, 29 November 2007 - 10:38 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users