Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MIE TOOL BAR Gone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SaxonManFinland

SaxonManFinland

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 21 February 2005 - 01:58 PM

Feeling a little stupid BUT I have an excuse and it isn't being English Either :thumbsup:

BUT At the top of my IE screen I have lost the little Sign In Bar where you can type the WW addy.

I have Google and Yahoo BUT NO LITTLE BOX for IE..........which is really a Pain

When I look in the area that explains what is running I get the list and they are ALL TICKED...............

OH This Blinking PC is XP Home IN FINNISH so I cant use Help or Read 99% of what the buttons say.

HELP!!!!

Step by Step Instructions would be appreciated, because saying Go To Folders and Click Reconfigure, would look like

JÄÄlitÅwfhriiita SYYuusantes enmäälyyÖ Dsertation.......... Which Probably Means
Dumb English Pig

Ta Stuart
:flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wally

Wally

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 AM

Posted 22 February 2005 - 10:50 AM

Hi there. If you click on view>toolbars and select address bar, that should put it back.
Wally

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users