Hey there adkron,
I have had this before too. Sometimes their webinterface seems to have hickups. One option is to wait for a few hours and try again, another is to clear your temp and cache files and try again. Yet another option is to try and log into the webinterface from a different pc.
Option two would need this:
* Clean your Cache and Cookies in InternetExplorer
- Close all instances of Outlook Express and Internet Explorer
- Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > General tab
- Click the "Delete Cookies" button
- Next to it, Click the "Delete Files" button
- When prompted, place a check in: "Delete all offline content", click OK
* Clean your Cache and Cookies in Firefox
(In case you also have Firefox installed):
- Go to Tools > Options.
- Click Privacy in the menu on the left side of the Options window.
- Click the Clear button located to the right of each option (History, Cookies, Cache).
- Click OK to close the Options window
Alternatively, you can clear all information stored while browsing by clicking Clear All.
A confirmation dialog box will be shown before clearing the information.
* Clean other Temporary files + Recycle bin
- Go to start > run and type: cleanmgr and click ok.
- Let it scan your system for files to remove.
- Make sure Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files, and Recycle Bin are the only things checked.
- Press OK to remove them.
Hope this helps. YoHi