Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adding Multiple Mp3 To My Website

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shaheed

shaheed

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:25 AM

I am embedding a song to my website picture gallery however i was wondering is it possible to add a playlist to the windows media player so when someone comes to my website they can listen to the music while looking at the pictures. Another questins i have is, if that is possible is it possible to put it in random. I deally thats what i would like is for a random song to keep playing everytime someone vists the site and then goes shuffles through the playlist. I have tried many codes, java and falsh and i dont seem to be able to get it working. So i am back to the media player here is an example
<embed src="http://www.davesite.com/webstation/html/davesite.wav" loop="true" autoplay="false" width="145" height="60"></embed>
I would appreciate someones help with this. thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 wildchild2

wildchild2

• Members
  • 202 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 PM

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:58 PM

I used a MySpace player on my website. It is only for one song but can be set for multiples.
Just Google for "MySpace Music Player code"
Posted Image

Custom Desktop,Intel Core2 Duo, GeForce 8400 Graphics,Vista Home, 2Gb ram, 160Gb & 250Gb Sata HDDs, Triple Monitors, Belkin keyboard and mouse, Avast Free, Compaq Laptop, Firefox browser, Thunderbird email, HP C5380 All-in-one Printer,Speedtouch Modem,Netgear Router, ADSL Broadband, Fuji Digital Camera.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users