Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Cannot Open My Control Panel I Want To Restore My Computer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rose80

rose80

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:13 AM

Posted 27 November 2007 - 03:50 PM

which is also my screen name roseb

Edited by rose80, 27 November 2007 - 08:05 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,338 posts
  •  

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:34 PM

Hello and welcome.
What version is your OS
I cannot find the other information
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 kilcoyne49

kilcoyne49

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 AM

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:43 PM

I had a problem getting to the system restore option. Start up your computer in safe mode by pressing F8 while it is booting up. You should be able to access system restore while in safe mode. Good luck.

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:53 PM

Are you wanting to restore your computer because it's acting flakey? That, combined with Control Panel not opening suggest there could be malware on your computer
Mark
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users