Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Excel 2003

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mcentire

mcentire

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:39 AM

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:44 PM

My situation:
1. While Im in the process of working on a spreadsheet my colors change for no apparent reason.
2. I look at my colour palette...it too has changed. For example: All of my red's are now pink, not only on my spreadsheet but also in my palette. When I print the doc it prints pink. I cant reset the palette.

This seems to happen when I am working with several open spreadsheets. I have a dual monitor and a 512MB video card, I was thinking that I was pulling too much memory but now I don't think this is the case.

I will pull these files from Citrix throught the network and use my local Excel to add/remove or whatever I need to do.

And last...without doing anything (including a restart) it will go back to the correct colors.

Edited by mcentire, 27 November 2007 - 02:21 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users