Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Do You Hook A Playstation 2 Up To The Internet?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jkilmnop

jkilmnop

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 PM

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:35 AM

Not only do I not know what type of wire you need to use to hook it up, I don't know how to hook the wire up from wherever it comes from into the ps2. Also, is there software you need to install the internet thingy??? Finally, is it free?
Jeffrey Toro

Life is like taking a ride on the road. You really can't stop in the middle of it to check a map, doing so might cause you to take unnecessary risks. Just keep up with what's going on around you and have fun in life.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 doomgiver13

doomgiver13

• Members
  • 103 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:16 PM

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:41 AM

here's a link for you... should clear it up for you.

PS2 Connection Guide

*edit*
PS2 Online is free... as far as I know.

Edited by doomgiver13, 27 November 2007 - 11:43 AM.

If you truly live by the sword, it only stands to reason that someone has to die by it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users