Jump to content


 


Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.


Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Werid Noise?


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 micoa

micoa

  • Members
  • 54 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 27 November 2007 - 05:41 AM

hello, i get this noise like there is a power cut but....i dont acttually get the power cut...the computer freezes for a bit then about 70% of the time it resume and the other 30% of the time it just freezes in to a black screen....i think it has something to do with the power box or something....it does this when i play games....and sometimes while i watch videos

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

 


#2 dc3

dc3

    Bleeping Treehugger


  • Members
  • 30,406 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Foothills of Northern Ca.
  • Local time:08:51 PM

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:10 AM

It would be useful to know what the spec on this computer are.

Do the LEDs on the case go off when this happens.

Do the fans quit running?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

 

 

 

 


#3 micoa

micoa
  • Topic Starter

  • Members
  • 54 posts
  • OFFLINE
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 PM

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:55 PM

no the leds dont go out

but the +12 volt rails at jumping from 11.4-11.9 is this a problem?
i neva see the +12 volt rail go higher than 11.9 and i was to buy a new psu
would the brand ATX be good?




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users