Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Control Engineering Win2000/remote Control Software, Going Network

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 david575

david575

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:31 AM

How can I export complet computer setting, and full post in forum, in short text?

Win 2000 pro, AVG free www.grisoft.com

It take many C: space

256 RAM, CPU P III 733

C: 4.5 G D: 1.5 G (used 650 MB, available 950 MB, whole D: for remote control computer emergency software backup use)

All swap files moved to D: 360 - 744 MB (D: available, 1300 MB)

E: used 4.8 G, available 750 MB

F: 15 GB, can not install IDE controller, always prompt "Not Format", actually 11.5 G data on it, I need to repair it.

ADSL, Win 2000 default setup, a remote control computer emergency software, 2 admin account, 1 user account, strong password

services.msc, Win 2000 default setup

secpol.msc, Win 2000 default setup

Most time log on as user.

AVG free and remote control computer emergency software use many RAM

Network and Dial Connection: PPPoE

I need to describe full computer setting, any free software can download to do it?

So I can talk about this computer with you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users