Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Forgotten Myspace Password

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kyle m

kyle m

• Members
  • 47 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 PM

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:34 PM

is there any way to recover a lost myspace password? the email i have on the account is no longer accessible, and i have no other way to get the password. will someone plz help me?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 seedsofchaos

seedsofchaos

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:55 PM

Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:47 AM

Unfortunately then, by standard means, the account is lost.

If the email account was yours in the first place you can, more than likely, get that email account back. I know that a lot of times when an email account "goes dead", if you try to log back into it with the correct email addy and password the host (like yahoo or hotmail) will state that they have been holding the email account for you and will let you have it back.

If that email addy isn't with an online service and is with an ISP or something then you might be out of luck. Might have to just create a new myspace page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users