Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fiesta Outspark!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jkilmnop

jkilmnop

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 AM

Posted 26 November 2007 - 11:13 AM

Fiesta Outspark is the newest MMO to hit the net!!! This game allows you to pick from 4 classes: Mage, archer, cleric, and fighters; each has their own special abilities and weaknesses. As always the fighter is the most versatile of all. Mage is huge on mp, however you have crap defense and if you don't kill the enemy fast enough you're screwed. Cleric is the 2nd most used character. By that i mean it is one of the few characters that you will see wearing high level armor. Archer is the median between fighter and mage. I personally chose fighter as I found it to be the most suitable to my preferences. Check it out! Go to google and type in fiesta outspark, register an account and download the game. Then all that's left for you to do is have fun! :thumbsup:
Jeffrey Toro

Life is like taking a ride on the road. You really can't stop in the middle of it to check a map, doing so might cause you to take unnecessary risks. Just keep up with what's going on around you and have fun in life.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 levibingbing

levibingbing

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 AM

Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:51 PM

:thumbsup:
I love that game too. Iplay it all the time. It is great. Have you ever tried secret of soltice. I want to but just cant download it. Any comments on soltice?

#3 levibingbing

levibingbing

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:21 AM

i knowyou have not replied but I just want to post that I have had the question anwered by another sie. This one so far has not answered anything I have posted so I got it and it is so much fun. Harder then fiesta you should try it. My post is closed now.

#4 smurfgod

smurfgod

• Members
  • 446 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 AM

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:51 AM

I don't know if the game launched differently but i HATED the item upgrade system in the beta. Had the "congratulations" rune twice and twice it blew up my sword. Combined with no /ignore feature and 1000 gold spammers and no active admin i gave up on it after a week.

#5 levibingbing

levibingbing

• Members
  • 33 posts
  •  

Posted 30 May 2008 - 12:43 PM

I had a hard time wth the beta too. I waited till the new version came out. I could not download the beta it would not et me but the new version did. It went smooth. I have been playing the game and have had no problems at all. Fiesta is an easier game to play but trust me once i got the hang of this game I love it just as much. You hould try it again. It is alot of fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users