Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

TROUBLE WITH WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rambo1394

rambo1394

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 20 February 2005 - 06:37 PM

i'm haveing trouble with my windows media player. Everytime i try and play songs either from a download or from a cd that has been downloaded to the player, it comes up with an error code and says file can not play because it is not formated correctly, i'm trying to play mp3 files and songs from a cd then the player goes down my library of songs and makes them lite up in an orange color, what causes that? i have donwloaded the new player version 10 and then went back to version 9 and it still does it. CAN ANYONE HELP?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 HuckerJ

HuckerJ

• Members
  • 189 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 21 February 2005 - 06:45 PM

Try playing the files with VLC. It will play incomplete files and stuff that windows media player can't handle.
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary notation, and those who do not.
Posted Image - It plays, it streams, it kills WiMPs!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users