Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Robyn57

Robyn57

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 24 November 2007 - 07:18 AM

Hi fellow computer buds,

Have found this site through a search engine and am hoping to find it very useful amongst making new friends too.

My name is Helen and apart from searching the net for things and keeping up to date with emails I am sort of not up to speed with computer problems. Hopefully joining this site will result in me saving some money too.

Hope you are all well.

:thumbsup: from: Helen.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 24 November 2007 - 10:00 AM

Our Members are more than willing to help you solve any computer problems you might encounter. If you cannot find the information you need already posted or discussed, never hesitate to post about a problem or to ask a question here at BC.
Welcome to this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users