Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello to everyone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gaellic

Gaellic

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 AM

Posted 20 February 2005 - 01:27 PM

:thumbsup: Hello to everyone,glad to have found a place where I can get help on computer issues when I can't comprehend something,it's sooooooooo nice to have something like this to go to for help.

I live in N.CA,in the salad bowl capitol of the world and in an area known as Steinbeck Country.

I love computers,love being on them all day long surfing the web or playing games or doing my desktop publishing like address labels,stationary etc,just love being on the computer and being productive.

Once again I'm glad to have found a site where we can go to for help when something goes wrong with our computers and we can get help from nice people.

Gail

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 AM

Posted 20 February 2005 - 04:35 PM

You have found the right place for learning about computers and getting help when you need it. Take a little time to review our excellent Tutorials, or read some of the posts in whichever forum interests you. Perhaps you can share your expertise with others who need it, which is what this community of users is all about.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 24 February 2005 - 03:00 AM

Hello Gail and welcome to Bleeping Computer.
We are happy to welcome you to our little community.
We have a lot to offer here, whether you're looking to learn more about how to get the most out of your PC, whether you'd like to make a friend or two through the Arcade of games, or something else. We encourage all of our members to look around and see what catches their eyes. A lot to know, a lot to learn. Our main goal is to help you keep your PC running smoothly. Let us know if we can do anything for you. Glad you've joined.

~67~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users