Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pc Troubleshooter Joining At Long Last

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Davvero

Davvero

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:14 AM

Hi all. The name's Dave and I thought I'd join here at long last. I have used the site on numerous occasions to research and assist in the battle against spyware/viruses/trojans/worms etc. New threats are often discovered here quickly.

I own and run a computer troubleshooting company in the Midlands, UK. No shortage of work as I'm sure you'll know why if you're lurking here yourself.....

Thanks to Bleeping Computer for being a valuable resource in the ongoing education and a big thanks to all who have tried to automate some of the removal tools we can see across the site.

To the beginners out there, stick with it and listen to the sound advice given on here about removal and preventing reinfection.

Regards for now

:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 AM

Posted 23 November 2007 - 01:23 PM

Thank you for the kind words. Knowing that BC has been of help to others is always encouraging to the many Members to spend some of their spare time contributing to the Forums.
Thanks also for joining this friendly user community!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users