Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spyguardpro

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 sPiN

sPiN

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:17 PM

Posted 23 November 2007 - 01:24 AM

Yeah... I was searching myspace layouts and it installed itself, I tried to stop it but I couldn't. My computer is running a lot slower now and I'm getting tons of popups from the spyware, when I do spyware searches it finds a lot and i delete them but they seem to just come back or something, AVG keeps poping up saying it found another trojan so i keep putting them in the vault (wow as I am typing this I just moved 3 more to the vault) I've been getting this often as well

Posted Image

then when i restart i get this

Posted Image
Posted Image

I have to go to bed right now because I have work tomorrow but I'llb e home around 3pm (it's 1:26am here now) I hope someone can help me :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,430 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:17 AM

Posted 23 November 2007 - 03:18 PM

Hello sPiN
To rid your PC of this infecyion you'll need to follow these instructions
Preparation Guide for use before posting a HijackThis Log
Then go HERE Create a New Topic,Title it and post that log
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:17 PM

Posted 23 November 2007 - 04:09 PM

Now that you have a HJT log posted in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, you shouldn't make any changes to your system.
Doing so, could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system.

At this point, the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

This topic will now be closed, since you have an open log posted.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users