It appears you had more than one malware infection.
and extract (unzip) to its own folder C:\hosts(Click here for information on how to do this if not sure.)
You can read more about what we are doing here
Open up the hosts folder and double-click on the mvps.bat
The script will rename your present HOSTS file to HOSTS.MVP
and copy the new HOSTS file to the correct location on your system.MVPS HOSTS File Install Instructions with graphics
if you need them.
Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs
. From within Add/Remove Programs highlight any of the following programs (if listed) and select "Remove
Cowabanga by OIN
ipwindows / ipwins
MediaTickets by OIN
Outer Info Network
PurityScan by OIN
Snowball Wars by OIN
TizzleTalk by OIN
Yazzle by OIN
Yazzle ActiveX By OIN
Yazzle Cowabanga by OIN
Yazzle Kobe :filtered:! By OIN
Yazzle Picster by OIN
Yazzle Sudoku by OIN
Yazzle Snowballwars by OIN
Yazzle Kobe Balls! by OIN
or anything similar with OIN, Outer Info Network or Yazzle in them.Important!
Reboot when done.
Open My Computer or Windows Explorer, navigate to C:\Program Files and delete
any of the named program folders listed above that you find (if they still exist).
If you do not see any icon for "OIN" or "(program) by OIN" in Add/Remove Programs, then download and run the Purity Scan uninstaller
- Save the Uninstaller to your desktop.
- Double click on the OiUninstaller.exe icon on your desktop.
- Click on "Run".
- Enter the four digit code that is displayed and click on "Uninstall".
- Click on "Ok" and reboot your computer.
for Instructions with screenshots
if needed.Note: OiUninstaller uses UPX (ultimate packer for executables), an advanced file compressor and a method for compressing executable files to reduce their size to save space on a disk and download time. Some anti-virus programs such as Avast and Kaspersky may detect it as malware when attempting to download or unpack the compressed file.
Next, please download RogueRemover
and save to you Desktop. (compatible with Windows 2000, NT, XP, Vista)
If using Windows Vista, be sure to Run As Administrator
- Double-click on rr-free-setup.exe to install in C:\Program Files\RogueRemover and follow the prompts.
- During installation an icon will automatically be created on your Desktop.
- If the program does not open after installation, double-click on the RogueRemover icon to launch.
- Select "Check for Updates" and click Download if any are found.
- Wait for the updates to finish downloading, then Close the update window.
- Select "Scan" and follow the onscreen directions to remove anything found.
- If nothing is found, exit RogueRemover.
- If RogueRemover finds something, it will present a list of detected items.
- Click "Remove selected", then Yes at the prompt.
- Wait for the removal to complete and then close RogueRemover.