Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I Need Help With Removing Trojan. Please Help Me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 katanafingers

katanafingers

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 PM

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:01 PM

I am on my wits edge right now, have half a mind to trash my computer and the other half agrees. ive been infected with troja.Zlob-X.a and i constantly get messages when ever i log onto the internet saying "your computer has probably been infected with the latest version of trojan blah blah blah" and then it tells me to download some antivirus program that is probably infected too. i am in desperate need of help please respond

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Jacee

Jacee

Bleeping around

• Malware Response Team
  • 3,714 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:09 PM

Posted 21 November 2007 - 04:58 PM

Download HijackThis™ here:
http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/th.../hijackthis.php

Right click on it and choose "Run as Administrator". Click 'Do a System Scan and Save log'.
The HJT log will open in notepad.

Copy and paste the contents of the HJT log into a NEW TOPIC in "HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal"
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/22/virus-trojan-spyware-and-malware-removal-logs/

MS_MVP.gif
MS MVP Windows-Security 2006-2016
Member of UNITE, the Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

Admin PC Pitstop

#3 katanafingers

katanafingers
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:09 PM

Posted 21 November 2007 - 06:47 PM

thank you for the help im doing it now

#4 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:09 PM

Posted 21 November 2007 - 11:26 PM

Now that you have a HJT log posted in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal forum, you shouldn't make any changes to your system.
Doing so, could change the results of the posted log, making it difficult to properly clean your system.

At this point, the HJT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

This topic will now be closed, since you have an open log posted.
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users