Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Inspiron 1501 Video Good?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Andrew D'Angelo

Andrew D'Angelo

• Banned
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 AM

Posted 20 November 2007 - 09:54 PM

My mom has an Dell Insipiron 1501 with the AMD Turion processor(i belive thats the dual core) 1024mb ram 256 shared ATI x1150(i think?) Graphics. Im looking to buy the same exact laptop she has. Is this a good rig for playing games. If so what games on what graphic settings do you think i would be able to play? Right now i have a gaming desktop rig setup as follows

HDD:80gb Seagate SATA
MB: Asrock P4Vm890
CPU: 2.4ghz P4 HT(800mhz FSB)
GPU: Nvidia Geforce FX5500(Pci;256mb)
PS: Crappy Dell 250w Power Supply.
How would this laptop compare to my gaming rig(that i would sell on ebay to pay for new laptop). i would Probably run XP MCE until the Vista SP1 comes out.

Any answers to my questions would be greatly appretiated.

Edited by Andrew D'Angelo, 20 November 2007 - 09:54 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users