Download For Free
What is New in CFP 3?
----------------------------NEW! Windows Vista and 64 bit OS supportNEW! Patent-pending Host Intrusion Prevention System(HIPS) a.k.a Defense+
- Virtually Bulletproof protection against root-kits, inter-process memory injections, key-loggers and more;
- Authenticates the integrity of every program before allowing it to load into your computer’s memory;
- Alerts you every time an unknown or untrusted applications attempts to run or install;
- Blocks Viruses, Trojans and Spy-ware before they can ever get onto your system;
- Prevents unauthorized modification of critical operating system files and registry entries.
- Detects the significantly high percent of unknown malware with its advanced behavior heuiristicsNEW! Intuitive Graphical User Interface
Summary screen gives an at-a-glance snapshot of your security settings;
Easy and quick navigation between each module of the firewall;
Simple point and click configuration – no steep learning curves;
New completely redesigned security rules interface - you can quickly set granular access rights and privileges on a global or per application. The firewall also contains pre-set policies and wizards that help simplify the rule setting process.
NEW! ‘Training Mode’
Introduced the leaning mode which enables the gamers as well as novice users to configure their firewalls easilyIMPROVED! Reengineered Network Firewall Engine
Comodo Firewall Pro has always offered the highest levels of perimeter security against inbound and outbound threats – meaning you get the strongest possible protection against hackers, malware and identity thieves. Now we’ve improved it again by adding new features such as Stealth Mode to make your PC completely invisible to opportunistic port scans; Wizard based auto-detection of trusted zones; Password protection of firewall settings; Diagnostics to analyze your system for potential conflicts with the firewall and much more.
IMPROVED! Security rules interface
Version 3.0 gives offers more control over security settings than ever before. Users can quickly set granular internet access rights and privileges on a global or per application basis using the flexible and easy to understand GUI. This version also sees the introduction of pre-set security policies which allow you to deploy a sophisticated hierarchy of firewall rules with a couple of mouse clicks.