Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings from out West

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 montana outlaw

montana outlaw

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 19 February 2005 - 07:07 PM

Greetings to everyone,,,this should prove very interesting, i'm looking forward to exploring this site Lord knows i need help with my computer problems..I like learning new things,i mean how much trouble can i get myself into here? Well i guess i better get with the program,,i'm burnin daylight.Take Care....God Bless

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 PM

Posted 19 February 2005 - 09:52 PM

Welcome to BC!

If you have any questions just ask us!

Enjoy your stay at BC!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:19 AM

Posted 19 February 2005 - 10:34 PM

Take some time next you are snowed in to page through the tutorials, where you will find many topics explained. If you have problems or questions, post them in the correct forum. BC is an international community of users who try to help one another, keep one another informed, and have some fun.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users