Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

can't get into chat...AGAIN

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nmdamgud

nmdamgud

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 PM

Posted 19 February 2005 - 03:38 PM

well, i was gonna gripe to get everyone into chat...but, ahem, i can't get in there! same old, same old...says access denied. oh, well. just wanted to say hi to all...been out again..a bit busy here. but i have made the time to work on drawing a couple logos up for grinler..and have mailed them off...they should be in his mailbox by now! hope he likes them. wish i knew how to post them for all to see!

hope all my buddies here are well!

damgud :thumbsup:

ps. hey, ta...been watching for you at playsite...where ya been, girl?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 PM

Posted 19 February 2005 - 04:29 PM

Hi Damgud,

I could post your logos if you'd like, pm me and I will send you my e-mail addy. Or you could do it yourself by hosting your at logos at Imageshack. Click this link and then browse for your images. Click host it to upload them into imageshack. When the images are all done uploading you will be given a few different links. I aways choose the first link to use at BC here.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,504 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2005 - 03:44 PM

Download and use mirc to get into the chat. Its a better program any way :thumbsup:

#4 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2005 - 04:58 PM

nmdamgud, hey girl, ya gotta give me your screen name over there. I've been there a lot actually. I don't have your screen name to add you to my list. One of our buddies here has joined the site as well but if you want to know who, you'll have to meet me there soon, lol.
Sorry about your Chat trouble. I downloaded mIRC as Grinler suggested. Keep in mind it's only free for 30 days though. You don't get colors and fonts and such but you won't get kicked out or denied access. So both sides has their pros and cons.
Get mIRC and hopefully that'll get you in. I miss ya! See ya soon, hopefully.

~67~

P.S. I'd love to see the work you've done for Grinler, too!

#5 nmdamgud

nmdamgud
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 357 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 PM

Posted 21 February 2005 - 05:38 PM

we have mirc dl'ed already..it's been on the puter since day one...you forget i have a 20 year old son who is puter savvy! problem is, i don't have any clue how to use it!

guess i'll just have to lasso the kid and learn...again... :thumbsup:

and i finally got into chat last nite..we'll see if it works today! :flowers:

#6 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,504 posts
  •  

Posted 21 February 2005 - 09:22 PM

I did forget...what exactly is the problem? What does your son say?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users