Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Flash Wont Work With Certain Websites

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 imabitdizzy

imabitdizzy

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:44 PM

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:36 PM

Ok I had a NASTY virus that I JUST got rid of. Well, my comp was running wonderfully beforehand loading videos and pages perfectly. Since I got rid of the virus (virtumonde) Websites such as myspace video, keep telling me to install adobe flash. I go to the website, try to get the download and the page will simply reload. It WILL NOT download. I don't understand because You Tube works just fine, but not myspace, or other video sites.

The second problem I am having is I will click on certain links and a page will pop up that says "internet explorer cannot display this webpage" This doesnt make sense as I can access the SAME page from another computer but not mine. If you go to my myspace page, and click my picture to see more, that is the page that pops up repeatedly for me. Other profiles dont give me that page though. I am confused. This comp didnt do anything like this before the virus.

I actually came to this website and got help from someone to get rid of the virus and just 2 or 3 days ago he said I was all clear. So what could be doing this now??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:44 PM

Posted 22 November 2007 - 11:22 PM

WinSock XP Fix can cure the problem of lost connections, after the removal of Adware components or modifications of the Winsock settings.
Sometimes your Internet connectivity will get corrupted due to invalid or removed registry entries.

Download and run Winsock XP Fix.
Be sure to print out and follow the instructions provided in the Winsock Repair Tutorial.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users