Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introductions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 510

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 PM

Posted 19 February 2005 - 02:43 PM

This is dave :inlove:, another newbie :thumbsup: . It 's really refreshing to see a site, where its members are dedicted to helping all of the rest of us who aren't as savy :flowers: as we'd like to be. In this era of, how much can I make in as little time and effort as possible, it's great to come across a site that seems to care about helping others more than making a fast buck! I've already read many of the suggestions offered here, and though I'm a newbie, with little true understanding of the pc/software relationships, I am able to discern that many hours of hard work are applied to all the members questions with care and thoughfullness. For this you guys deserved a big :trumpet: ......... dpb........,

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TexasAngel67

TexasAngel67

Bleeping Helper

• Members
  • 1,551 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 19 February 2005 - 02:50 PM

:flowers: 510 and :trumpet: to Bleeping Computer.

Your kind words of praise never fall on deaf ears.
We really appreciate your accolades. We're really
glad you were impressed enough to join our site.
Keep on lurking and feel free to ask questions if
you have any. Enjoy your visits with us.

:thumbsup:

~67~

#3 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 19 February 2005 - 10:03 PM

Welcome to BC!

We are glad to have another new member. Please take your time and look around and see what all we have to offer!

Enjoy your stay at BC!

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:49 PM

Posted 19 February 2005 - 10:28 PM

BC is an international community of computer users who attempt to help one another if they can, and seek help if they need it. Computers can be frustrating enough as it is, but it always helps to be able to find people who may have had a similar problem and solved it.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users