Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My Printer Is Acting Very Weird

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kdr108

kdr108

• Banned
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 18 November 2007 - 03:26 AM

Hello everyone,
Anyone out there know how to get a printer up and running again? The symptoms of my printer are as follows
1. It says error and fails to print.
2. It says, if I try to put more than one copy on it, that my printer is past capacity?/! Can only print one at a time. (I've never heard of that error b4)
3. I just switched from my portable canon after I was having the same problems with it, but I finally got it to print only to run out of ink. So then I switched to my epson 740, that was fine just a few days ago, the last time that I used it.

I've tried the spool thing, and the port thing, and everything else besides uninstalling the printer and starting over again. If that has merit, I guess I'll do that then.

[Moderator edit: thread moved to more appropriate forum. jgweed]

Edited by jgweed, 18 November 2007 - 07:47 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,690 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 18 November 2007 - 06:30 AM

What is the error that is given when it fails? Is this computer connected by a USB port or parallel port?

If you have the CD with the drivers you could try uninstalling the printer and load the drivers an see if that takes care of it.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users