Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Not Receiving Emails on Mac

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 HJT Noob

HJT Noob

• Members
  • 71 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 16 November 2007 - 02:43 PM

Hi. I use a Macintosh computer and use their default email program. My email address runs off the homepage website of my business. Recently, some emails that clients are sending will not come in the first few times that they try emailing me. I have even received forwarded emails that were previously addressed to me. Calling clients to ask them to resend their information has caused some frustration, and there is a possibility of losing them because of this issue. I look through my mail, junk, and trash, and the emails are not found.

If there is a way to fix this problem, whether it be a simple change in settings, purchasing new email software, or even calling up a computer expert to examine the mail system, please let me know. If there is no way to fix this, could someone at least please explain why this might happen so that I can explain to clients why their emails might not have been received?

Thank You.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users